The following Keywords and Short Codes allow donations to CHAS in 2019 / 2020:
|Keyword ||Short code ||Donation value ||Live date ||Closing date
|JOY ||70450 ||£10 ||23/10/2019 ||N/A
|CHAS ||70450 ||£10 ||23/10/2019 ||N/A
|FESTIVE ||70450 ||£2 ||23/10/2019 ||N/A
Terms and conditions
- This SMS service is being provided for CHAS by a third party provider, Donr Ltd. Donr charges a standard transaction fee of 5% from each donation for the administration of this service, meaning that 95% of all donations go to CHAS. The total cost to you of a text donation is the donation value plus your standard network rate. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile abroad you may incur additional network charges.
- If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the Government for every £1 you donate. And it doesn't cost you a penny - just give us your details! To help us claim this, we may send you a follow up text to ask if you want to claim Gift Aid on your donation. For us to claim Gift Aid, you must pay UK income or capital gains tax this year (this does not include VAT or council tax) at least equal to the amount reclaimed on all your charitable donations. Find out more about Gift Aid here www.gov.uk/claim-gift-aid. We may include a link in the text message, and if you follow the link you will be taken to a website to complete the Gift Aid declaration. Please read the details carefully before submission. You will not automatically be added to any marketing databases if we send you this follow up text.
- Your information will be collected by Donr Ltd. (Company number 10402410) on behalf of CHAS and will only be used for processing your donation, providing receipts, and in order to help analyse our income. It will not be used for any other purposes. Any additional information provided as part of the Gift Aid declaration will only be used for the purpose of claiming Gift Aid. CHAS, as a data controller, will be able to view information including your donation amount, the method you used to donate, the time and date of donation, your mobile network and a partially redacted phone number from which the donation was made.
- If you would like to contribute more money to CHAS, you can donate online. Any donations to CHAS, including donations via text, are non-refundable.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a text donation to us.
- CHAS, our subsidiaries and / or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- CHAS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any updates will be posted on this website so please check back regularly.