Sign Up to the Kiltwalk in 2014
Get involved with one of the terrific Kiltwalk events for Scotland this year and support CHAS as well as some fantastic Scottish children’s charities. There are walks right across the country and registrations are now open for;
- Glasgow – Loch Lomond, starting at the SECC this year! 27 April 2014
- Edinburgh – starting and finishing at Murrayfield and taking in the sites of the capital city! 11 May 2014
- Aberdeen- from Aberdeen centre to Banchory this is a stunning walk. 1 June 2014
- Speyside – a cracking walk in the beautiful north of Scotland along the Speyside Way. 14 September 2014
- Dundee - from Camperdown Park to Broughty Ferry, back alond the Riverside Waterfront and returning Camperdown. 5 October 2014
To get involved it’s only £20 to register and it couldn’t be easier to join team CHAS! All you need to do is go to the Kiltwalk home page www.thekiltwalk.co.uk click on the register link and then join the walk you want. When it comes to the choose a team section simply join “Team CHAS” to be part of the biggest CHAS Team yet! Your password is teamchas for any of the above four events.
Get in touch and we can send you out a T-shirt to train in and a fundraising pack and will be here to support you every step of the way.
If you’ve any questions at all please get in touch with Alana Maxwell at CHAS on 0131 444 4904, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 is going to be an incredible Kiltwalk year – get involved today!